silly question, but

tutuwahineLV

Not that it's a deal breaker......but is the pool on the star heated?? (she asks with her fingers crossed) :confused:

I know it's early in 'the season' for alaska, but I'm hoping for some nice days and just maybe a little pool time. If not, I'll stick with the hot-tubs.

thanks for your help......

Not that it's a deal breaker......but is the pool on the star heated?? (she asks with her fingers crossed) :confused:

I know it's early in 'the season' for alaska, but I'm hoping for some nice days and just maybe a little pool time. If not, I'll stick with the hot-tubs.

Stick with the hottubs, or plan on buying the pass to the spa, and use the pool in there. The outdoor pools aren't suitable for anyone over the age of 12....

Here are pics of the pool on the Pearl in Alaska...same situation as on the Star...

CC_Pool.jpg.acba345167803227210694533aad86d9.jpg

We are going May 4th and have been told it will definitely be too cold for the pool. We were advised to take coats, hats, gloves, heavy socks, etc. It's going to be the indoor spa for us or nothing involving water at all. Well, except for showers:) .

We are going May 4th and have been told it will definitely be too cold for the pool. We were advised to take coats, hats, gloves, heavy socks, etc. It's going to be the indoor spa for us or nothing involving water at all. Well, except for showers:) .

yeeeha!!!!

Like me, you're coming from Vegas....I have a feeling it will be in the mid 80's to 90's by then...so once on the ship it's going to feel quite a bit colder even if it's 60's. I would recommend getting a spa pass so you can use the indoor pool whenever you like, that's what I'll be doing.:D

I was on the Star 3 weeks ago and what cracked me up that regardless of the time of day, the weather or where we were, on the ship's information channel the pool temp was always 84.2 degrees.

Stick with the hottubs, or plan on buying the pass to the spa, and use the pool in there. The outdoor pools aren't suitable for anyone over the age of 12....

Here are pics of the pool on the Pearl in Alaska...same situation as on the Star...

NCL_Cruisesr,

I see you have good information at hand. Do you know if Freestyle 2.0 is being or is launched on the Spirit soon? We sail in less then 2 weeks so while it would be great if not will still have a wonderful time.

Thanks

Happy Cruising

Archived