some pre-booking questions

suec12

I posted yesterday about booking Solistice 11 day cruise - I think I'll make a reservation but I have a few questions.

1) I am a Captain's Club member - is there any advantage (upgrade?) to booking by phone as opposed to just doing the internet booking myself?

2) The credit for stock ownership - is this always in play? You must own when you book? or when you sail? or both?

3) And since the Solstice is new - how do we know what the good cabins are??? Actually I am trying to decide between a regular verandah and a sunset view verandah. The sunset views are on the back of the boat, right? - but you look down and see the decks below you?

Thanks for your help!

Why don't you call X and get your answers re the deck plan straight from them?

If you are looking at a veranda or above, the Captains club doesn't give you the "free" upgrade of rooms. That applies only in ov and inside categories. The TA should be able to handle that by just entering the room you want. Then X prices it at one cat below. The rest of the perks are things you get on board or if you use their air.

Don't know your stock question.

I posted yesterday about booking Solistice 11 day cruise - I think I'll make a reservation but I have a few questions.

1) I am a Captain's Club member - is there any advantage (upgrade?) to booking by phone as opposed to just doing the internet booking myself?

2) The credit for stock ownership - is this always in play? You must own when you book? or when you sail? or both?

3) And since the Solstice is new - how do we know what the good cabins are??? Actually I am trying to decide between a regular verandah and a sunset view verandah. The sunset views are on the back of the boat, right? - but you look down and see the decks below you?

Thanks for your help!

The official answers to your stock ownership questions are at:

http://www.rclinvestor.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=103045&p=irol-shareholderbenefit

The ownership is at time of sailing but as a practical matter, I apply and get approved several months in advance. Just use your latest brokerage statement as proof of ownership.

Mike

Archived