203 Quest March 1 Panama Canal photos

IowaCruisers

Hi Brenda -- Well done:D What great pictures. I want to go back:eek: How did you manage to take pictures of the pool deck, sun deck and the specialty kitchen with no one around? LOL

This will really be a great help for future cruisers on Quest to see what she looks like.

Take care,

Lucy

Lovely photos

We have one Quest trip booked and about to book another - would you recommend SS8045 or do you think there are better locations? Thanks A

Here's the link:

http://kenandbrenda.shutterfly.com/action/pictures?a=67b0de21b34350bbc485

I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed our cruise. For background, we were in Sky Suite 8045 on the 14-day Panama Canal Miami to Acapulco trip.

Brenda

The food looks sooo amazing - was it as good as it looked

Hi uktog,

I would definitely recommend SS 8045. It was midship, easy to get to and from, and we used the stairs almost ALL the time from it. And, lucky us, it was on the side of the dock at most ports, so we got to see us docking, and the dancers, etc. in some of our ports. Of course, that would change depending on your itinerary....

The only drawback is that you can hear deck chairs being moved about. This didn't really bother us, as we are early risers. The night they had a movie on the pool deck directly above us was the worst. But, it only lasted a little while, so it wasn't too bad.

I don't think we could have chosen a "better" cabin for us on this trip.

Have fun!

Brenda

Hi Lucy!!

Pretty amazing, that I got all those shots with so few peeps in them, huh?

NO, I did NOT make all the people get out of the way. I know that's what you thought! :D Even I don't have THAT kind of nerve!

I took these right after lunch while we were still in Miami, and people were still boarding. The photos of our cabin was before our luggage had even arrived, so it was before we mucked it up.

Hey - we're still talking about coming out east - maybe this fall? I'll email you guys.

B

Archived