Need Help With Excursions

Fun Loving

Have you browsed this board for ideas?

GT is known for its diving.

Since I'm not much of a water person (tell me again why I love to cruise???), DD and I have done the Horseback Ride & Swim for 3 consecutive stops in GT. We also did the snorkel & stingrays once. I'm a novice swimmer and my fins kept coming off, so I gave up. DD loved it. I've done the stingrays on 4 different cruises, so I'm a little bored with that.

2927079110102755439S425x425Q85.jpg

I imagine people are tired of me posting this pic, but I just love it. We love the HR&S!

Plenty of threads here about hanging around at Margaritaville's pool.

2301783590102755439S425x425Q85.jpg

Beach is rocky but it's free!

2525332180102755439S425x425Q85.jpg

If you're into shopping, this is not the place for it.

I recommend you just spend some time reading through the threads to get an idea of why people have done, but it all depends on what you enjoy doing!

Just don't listen to the ones who cry "there's nothing to do!" There's always something to do, even if you choice is to do as little as possible and just relax.

Enjoy!

I have absolutely no idea what is available to do in Grand Turk. We will be there 11-5:30. We are an active husband and wife in mid-30's. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Rent the golf carts or the scooters and make your own adventure at your own pace. Easy, safe and you can't get lost. Tour the whole island, and stop at the beach for snorkling and swimming. I couldn't find anything else there is to do there while we were on golf carts. Just enjoy the sights of a new island.

Archived