Live from the Noordam - Transatlantic - NY to Rome

cruiserking

Jonathan,

FINALLY have our computer back in working order as of Friday! Have thoroughly enjoyed reviewing all of your entries and photos and wish we are all back on board at table #26 rather than preparing for another week at work. I loaded many of our photos into a photo show...including a VERY interesting 'shot' from the chocolate buffet ;) Once I resolve some final touches I will post a link....you'll be happy to know that Fuzzy Mahjong made the photoshow.

Miss you both and wish we were joining you on the Eurodam!

Jonathan,

FINALLY have our computer back in working order as of Friday! Have thoroughly enjoyed reviewing all of your entries and photos and wish we are all back on board at table #26 rather than preparing for another week at work. I loaded many of our photos into a photo show...including a VERY interesting 'shot' from the chocolate buffet ;) Once I resolve some final touches I will post a link....you'll be happy to know that Fuzzy Mahjong made the photoshow.

Miss you both and wish we were joining you on the Eurodam!

Hey Brett,

Great to hear from you. Very glad to know that you're back in business and on the boards. Really looking forward to seeing your pictures and Fuzzy too, an added bonus. We miss Table #26 as well and wish we were back aboard the Noordam forgetting what day it is.

Miss you both as well and hope to share another sea voyage sometime soon.

"For the Table!"

Jonathan

• 5 years later...
  • 5 years later...

Hi Jonathan,

Just finished reading your wonderful installments of our trip on the Magnificent Noordam , you made this voyage become so vivid in my mind. I can’t thank you enough for making this wonderful voyage come alive for me once again. 

Thank You , Thank You , Thank You

Sherri