SeaPass card

ionsys

booked solstice for 09--havn't been on a cruise for 30yrs

Do you only get your seapass card on the ship during embarkation sign in?

If one does Online Checkin before going, does that trigger the info for the seapass card automatically?

Is there only 1 credit card # keyed to 2 adult guests in same cabin--eg husband/wife etc etc--or does each guest have their own separate credit card # keyed in--if separate, how to do this in advance since booking reservation # would have only 1 credit card #?---eg can Online Checkin split it into 2 credit card #'s for info-or does each guest have to tell the desk on embarkation how to key in his/her seapass card?

Do you only get your seapass card on the ship during embarkation sign in?

Yes, when you are checking in they give it to you before you board.

If one does Online Checkin before going, does that trigger the info for the seapass card automatically?

Yes, your card will already be printed and ready to go when you arrive at the terminal. It looks like a credit card and is used to enter your stateroom, for onboard purchases and for getting on and off the ship.

Is there only 1 credit card # keyed to 2 adult guests in same cabin--eg husband/wife etc etc--or does each guest have their own separate credit card # keyed in--if separate, how to do this in advance since booking reservation # would have only 1 credit card #?---eg can Online Checkin split it into 2 credit card #'s for info-or does each guest have to tell the desk on embarkation how to key in his/her seapass card?

You can have a different credit card for different guests if you wish. This is part of your online check in.

I hope this helps with your questions... you must be so excited to go on your first cruise in 30 years! Feel free to ask any questions that you may have!

thanks Joe--so I gather that we get 2 seapass cards on embarkation--one for my wife and one for me--and that if we would prefer 2 different credit card numbers all we have to do is OnLine Check In on the web where it will ask what credit card # to insert for each of the 2 guests in the cabin, and one simple inserts 2 different #'s?

Also, that these cards are the room keys in effect (as well as for other stuff).

btw-if I buy a Coke Card, on embarkation does my card get a sticker on it or do I get a wrist band like on AI land resorts?

thanks Joe--so I gather that we get 2 seapass cards on embarkation--one for my wife and one for me--and that if we would prefer 2 different credit card numbers all we have to do is OnLine Check In on the web where it will ask what credit card # to insert for each of the 2 guests in the cabin, and one simple inserts 2 different #'s?

Also, that these cards are the room keys in effect (as well as for other stuff).

btw-if I buy a Coke Card, on embarkation does my card get a sticker on it or do I get a wrist band like on AI land resorts?

Yes, everyone will get their own seapass card. In the online set up prior to your cruise, you will fill out all of the information person-by-person. At the end of that set up you are asked about how you intend to pay for your onboard expenses. At that point you can opt to have the charges for others in your cabin charged to the same credit card or opt to use a different credit card for each person.

You will get a sticker on your cruise card if you buy the soda package. Be sure to weigh out how many sodas you drink on a daily basis before purchasing. If you only drink one or two a day you might find it cheaper to just buy them as you go.

Archived