Liberty or Freedom of the seas Sofa Bed Pix

I think they should show pics like this on the RCL sites, don't you? It seems like everyone always asks to see pics of the pullman beds or sofas in regular staterooms. I am leaving in a couple of weeks and I was wondering the same thing. I have an E1 category quad.

thanks they look plenty big for my teens can they have 2 seperate twins or is it a queen/king?

Just the one in the front is the sofa bed. It is probably the most uncomfortable thing you could sleep on. The bed in the back can be separated into two twin beds.

We were on Liberty last month and the sofa bed is supposed to be for the 3rd and 4th person. That would be my teen daughter and son.... NOT! On the Disney ship there was a sofa bed and then a bed that came down from the ceiling. I just assumed it would be the same deal on Liberty. Thankfully my son had a twin air mattress that we brought along for the hotel pre-cruise. We blew it up every night and he slept on the floor. It was a lot of work to do every night, but really the only reasonable solution.

k

I guess it's a matter of opinion. Our kids slept quite well on the sofa bed; it was fine for them for a week, and the stateroom was fine for the 4 of us. If it's Liberty you are going on, remember these are newer sofa beds and they are still quite comfy, but you can ask for the mattress topper for maximum comfort. Their only complaint was that the sheets came undone each night. No biggie. :)

(Thought I had a pic, but I don't. Our Liberty stateroom was exactly as the posted Freedom pic; the sofa bed pulls out and actually faces perpendicular to the other bed for ease of getting by.)

I guess it's a matter of opinion. Our kids slept quite well on the sofa bed; it was fine for them for a week, and the stateroom was fine for the 4 of us. If it's Liberty you are going on, remember these are newer sofa beds and they are still quite comfy, but you can ask for the mattress topper for maximum comfort. Their only complaint was that the sheets came undone each night. No biggie. :)

(Thought I had a pic, but I don't. Our Liberty stateroom was exactly as the posted Freedom pic; the sofa bed pulls out and actually faces perpendicular to the other bed for ease of getting by.)

The OP is talking teenagers though. I had my 2 kids on the sofa bed (9 and 10 years old, and light), and one of them would choose to sleep on the floor rather than on the sofa bed every single night. The ridge in the middle is hard, the mattress is too slippery for the sheets to stay on, etc. They should have done a pulman above it.

Archived