Philadelphia (PHL) Changing Terminals

hcs81m

Hello,

I just booked the airfare for our Setember cruise, and we have a I hour layover in Philadelphia. I just discovered that we have to transfer from the UsAirways express terminal(F) to another US Airways terminal (F).

Does anyone know how transferring terminals is done at this airport? Will we have to go through security again?

Thank you for your assistance.

Hello,

I just booked the airfare for our Setember cruise, and we have a I hour layover in Philadelphia. I just discovered that we have to transfer from the UsAirways express terminal(F) to another US Airways terminal (F).

Does anyone know how transferring terminals is done at this airport? Will we have to go through security again?

Once you are in the terminal, you don't have to do security again...! However, a one hour layover in Philly is 'iffy' at best!:eek: I really like to see my luggage when I arrive to my destination, and Philly is about the worst in the nation for 'lost luggage'!:rolleyes:

We quit flying US Airways, as we can only get good flights thru Philly.. One a day, thru PIT, but they are really expensive and sold out quickly!:(

We have flown thru Philly several times, but our connections were always 2+ hours... We have never left there 'on time'.. Good luck!..;)

Hello,

You say you arrive in Terminal F and depart Terminal F. If that is correct, it's the same terminal. If otherwise, you will take a shuttle bus to a different terminal and will not go through security again.

I hope you have morning flights booked. As the day progresses, USAirways gets more and more delayed. I truly wish I were exaggerating, but that's the way it is here. USAirways is truly awful.:(

You say you arrive in Terminal F and depart Terminal F. If that is correct, it's the same terminal. If otherwise, you will take a shuttle bus to a different terminal and will not go through security again.

I hope you have morning flights booked. As the day progresses, USAirways gets more and more delayed. I truly wish I were exaggerating, but that's the way it is here. USAirways is truly awful.:(

Oops, I meant we arrive in terminal F at 8:35am, and Depart from terminal C at 9:35am. It looks like we will be on a shuttle bus. I just hope we can avoid the delays.

I booked my mother and sister last week(miles and vouchers). When I called to make my reservation I asked if we could combine our reservations so my family could avoid the $25 extra baggage fee due to my elite status. The rep advised "No, but since you are traveling together, I am guessing your family members won't be charged" I'm not holding my breath on that one.

Thanks for the responses.

Archived