Virgin Cocktails

kiberkid

A soda card will get you unlimited fountain drinks, and I hear they will also get you shirley temples. Virgin cocktails of other kinds will be a bit more than a soda and the soda card will not get you an unlimted amounts of them.

A soda card will get you unlimited fountain drinks, and I hear they will also get you shirley temples. Virgin cocktails of other kinds will be a bit more than a soda and the soda card will not get you an unlimted amounts of them.

Last year I read something about a MOCKTAIL card being sold, but I never asked about it on the ship....maybe there is such a thing?

Last year I read something about a MOCKTAIL card being sold, but I never asked about it on the ship....maybe there is such a thing?

My wife gets them all the time. They will make a blended drink without the alcohol. They are usually a couple of bucks cheaper than the "COCKTAIL".

I always get virgin cocktails! My favorite is a combo strawberry daiquiri and pina colada - Yummy! :D The small size was $4.50 + 15% grat. (I checked my receipts from last week.) The "real" version was only slightly more. Be sure to tell them what size you want or they will bring the larger one which is almost $8.

we bought a mocktail card last time and didn't use all the drinks -still have the card, so bringing it back with us in just over week. Maybe it will still work.

If not, we'll get another - more coming this time, so I'm sure it will get used up. Don't recall the price though.

Our kids, who do not drink alcohol had a great time getting mocktails. They were not the same as a regular drink, but not the same price as a coke.

We had a hard time telling the mocktails from the cocktails apart in two cruises :eek:

we bought a mocktail card last time and didn't use all the drinks -still have the card, so bringing it back with us in just over week. Maybe it will still work.

If not, we'll get another - more coming this time, so I'm sure it will get used up. Don't recall the price though.

So the card DOES exist! Do you recall how much it was and how many mocktails?? This was a Princess cruise right?

frofro, Interesting, I am also looking for a definite answer on this one. I have heard of these mocktail cards available on other lines, but not on Princess. Hopefully, someone will give an answer here as to the price of a mocktail card and where it is purchased.

frofro, Interesting, I am also looking for a definite answer on this one. I have heard of these mocktail cards available on other lines, but not on Princess. Hopefully, someone will give an answer here as to the price of a mocktail card and where it is purchased.

Yes Toto me too.... so if anyone out there knows anything, fill us in!

I totally forgot about the shirley temples. But yeah, I'd be interested in a mocktail card too. We make lots of use of the soda card. It'd be nice to possibly cut down our expenses from mocktails as well. Lots of times, we just get a soda cuz we don't feel like paying $5 for a mocktail. Be nice to not feel so inhibited.

Found my card - we bought two last year on the Crown and didn't use the second card at all. Hoping to this time!

It has the price on it - $22.50 and has 10 'punches' ("10 delicious memories"). It reads: Mocktails include Berry Banana, Key West cooler, Peninsula, Tropical Blen, Princess Smoothie and many other virgin blends

I always get virgin cocktails! My favorite is a combo strawberry daiquiri and pina colada - Yummy! :D The small size was $4.50 + 15% grat. (I checked my receipts from last week.) The "real" version was only slightly more. Be sure to tell them what size you want or they will bring the larger one which is almost $8.

I don't remember mocktails being this expensive. Our kids got strawberry daquire ones all the time and they were usually 2 to 3 dollars.

To the OP - Virgin Ceasar's - I KNEW you were from Canada LOL. Those are our favorites (2 olives and a lime:)) We get our fix of Ceasars on the cruise as you just don't get them here in the states. OH HA. If you can't have or don't want alcohol, make sure you double check with the bar staff when the bring the drinks. Not often, but they sometimes do make a mistake.

Found my card - we bought two last year on the Crown and didn't use the second card at all. Hoping to this time!

It has the price on it - $22.50 and has 10 'punches' ("10 delicious memories"). It reads: Mocktails include Berry Banana, Key West cooler, Peninsula, Tropical Blen, Princess Smoothie and many other virgin blends

It really does exist! :) Thanks!

To the OP - Virgin Ceasar's - I KNEW you were from Canada LOL. Those are our favorites (2 olives and a lime:)) We get our fix of Ceasars on the cruise as you just don't get them here in the states. OH HA. If you can't have or don't want alcohol, make sure you double check with the bar staff when the bring the drinks. Not often, but they sometimes do make a mistake.

Yuppers we are from Canada. Most of the time when I am at home, I just use V-8 juice, lime, celery & spices... get all my veggies & even some alcohol to cleanse the system... lol. But when I order it in a bar, I can't even taste the alcohol so I just order the Virgin variety.

$22.00 for 10.. hmmmm I can just take my own V-8....

thanks for all the info..

Archived