Shuttle service from LAX to San Pedro, CA

danrph

We are going on Monarch of the Seas in May and arriving the day before. We have a hotel booked in San Pedro for the night before.

I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions on a good, reliable limo/shuttle service from LAX to San Pedro. Transfers through RCCL are out since we are arriving the day before and staying at a hotel near the pier for the night before the cruise.

We are going on Monarch of the Seas in May and arriving the day before. We have a hotel booked in San Pedro for the night before.

I would like to know if anyone has any suggestions on a good, reliable limo/shuttle service from LAX to San Pedro. Transfers through RCCL are out since we are arriving the day before and staying at a hotel near the pier for the night before the cruise.

Prime Time Shuttle (primetimeshuttle.com) is my shuttle of choice. There's also Super Shuttle. Both can be hired at the airport by going to the designated pick up area. They both also have web sites where you can make a reservation. A third option that I use as backup to Prime Time is Shuttle 2000 (http://www.shuttle2000.com/). Shuttle 2000 is not permitted to circle the airport like the other 2 are, so you'll need to book them beforehand. They are a little bit less expensive then PT or SS. The other advantage to booking shuttle 2000 over the other 2 is that the other 2 will make 3 trips around the airport before leaving unless hey have a full van after the first or second go-round. Shuttle 2000 can only pick up passangers with pre-exsisting reservations. Hope this helps you some.

Archived