Enchantment amenities

Hi I am looking into booking an RCL for the first time and am torn between the enchantment and the navigator. I like the itinerary of the enchantment better but would love to experience the navigator. How would you rate the enchantment and does it have a basketball court? this is kind of important to one traveling in the party (dont ask me why). any response would be appreciated.

I really love the Voyager class ships--they are so well-designed and the really never feel crowded! I think you'll have a fabulous time on either. I don't think there is a sports-court on Enchantment--too small!

Hi I am looking into booking an RCL for the first time and am torn between the enchantment and the navigator. I like the itinerary of the enchantment better but would love to experience the navigator. How would you rate the enchantment and does it have a basketball court? this is kind of important to one traveling in the party (dont ask me why). any response would be appreciated.

If it's a basetball court you want...chose navigator...Enchantment is an older ship...does not have all the things that navigator has...I personally love the Enchantment...but it is because I am a romantic...and am very fond of this particular ship...

The Enchantment is a GREAT ship!! Sailed her last December, crew was amazing!! Guess what? I am sailing the Navigator 01/09 SAME itinerary!!! On the Enchantment I went to Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios and again next January I will be too! Maybe that will help? :)

Oh man, talk about a tough choice!! I've always told people that my fave ships in order are the Navigator & the Enchantment. As a matter of fact, the Enchantment is the only ship I've sailed twice. I love the Royal Promenade on the Navigator but love the pool bar on the Enchantment. Either ship is a winner in my book!!!

Good luck & have a great cruise.

Barbara from Philly

Thanks everyone for your input! This was a really hard choice especially not knowing what to expect (never cruised with RCCL before) but I decided to try the enchantment for 09/29. I hope I enjoy it, but the positive feedback does have me excited! :) :)

Archived