Please help me choose

glee87

Planning to go on a heli dog sled tour in Juneau and a Misty Fjord floatplane excursion in Ketchikan. Which companies are the most affordable and reputable? If any of you are planning to go on or have gone on any of these excursions please let me know which ones you have chosen to help me decide. Also, have any of you heard of Shoretrips.com? What are your comments about them.

Are they reliable?

Thanks again for all of your help despite my many questions!

Gina

I never recommend Shoretrips, they are a middle man booking agent. It's always better to book direct, you get all your questions answered, no phone tag or misinformation, easy booking and confirmations.

I recommend equally out of Ketchikan Southeast Aviation and Island Wings, both give fantastic flightseeing of Misty Fjords.

Out of Juneau Coastal is usually the cheapest for direct booked glacier dog sledding tours. Very long standing well run company.

I have flown with them all more than once.

Thank you Budget Queen! I just booked through Island Wings and Coastal today. I just wanted to make sure I was making the right decision. It's so much money and a once in a lifetime experience. You made me feel much better! My husband was inquiring about the shoretrips.com website. I will tell him about what you said.

Archived