WHen do they change the menu?

myangel

:D "If it ain't broke, don't fix it.":D

Since the current menus seem to be working, I doubt any major menu changes will take place in the foreseeable future. I've noticed small things, like additional spa selections, but I think the menus are good, varied, and something for everyone each meal.

I understand that Carnival uses the same menu throughout the fleet, but does any one know when they change them?
There were selections this year that I recall seeing on the menu in 1983. Nowadays, the menu is much more varied, with the "spa" and "low-carb" (blasphemy!) selections, but mny of the old favorites remain.

I've checked out several of the menus and to be honest the surf and turf is kind of boring. The need to have some different kinds of meat.

And Tofu doesnt count!

No LOL. I was talking something a little more exotic (for lack of a better word) than Bessie or Foghorn Leghorn.

If the Carnival food gets too boring, we can always bring our crock pots/bbq grills, etc. and do our own cooking.

...be sure to bring the peanut oil to fry up that fish that some are catching from the aft deck!

Yep, the menus stay the same for the most part. I'm excited this year about the new low carb selections including breads though :) I, too would love to see buffalo on the menu- it's very tasty and VERY low in fat.

Ok I got it....Emu!:D I have a place down the street that sells ground Emu meat, someone bring a grill and I'll bring Emu meat. Of course we would have to be on the same ship (hee hee)

Archived