Last minute question...

PictureMom

I understand that on the last day people leave the ship at different times. Earlier flights=earlier time off the boat, etc. What about for those of us who don't fly out of Miami until 4:30 p.m.? How long will they let us "hang out" on the ship before they kick us off? I know we will have to be out of our room, but can we hang around for a little while on the ship or will they kick us off for a boring wait at Miami airport? Just curious! We're newbies and aren't sure how all this works yet!

Thanks!:)

I am having my mother pick me up once we arrive back to PC, so what time could I expect to be let off the ship? I need to give her a ballpark timeframe of when to get there...

Thanks!

We had a late flight once in Fla as well. We booked a post-cruise tour with Carnival to the aquarium to spend the day. The tour bus held all of our luggage & then dropped us off at the airport. It worked out well.
-

That's a great idea! Thanks! How do you find "post-cruise tours?" Are those right on the Carnival website?

-

That's a great idea! Thanks! How do you find "post-cruise tours?" Are those right on the Carnival website?

Cruise tours are booked onboard- they cant be booked ahead of time.

I dont know why you cant do it before hand. But on the carnival site it lists tours in each port.

Archived