sailaway

referee

We are trying to organize a sailaway party for our July cruise on the Mariner helipad. Does anybody have a good way for all of us to recognize each other, hats, t-shirts, stickers, etc. Nothing to outrageous.Any help would be appreciated

We are trying to organize a sailaway party for our July cruise on the Mariner helipad. Does anybody have a good way for all of us to recognize each other, hats, t-shirts, stickers, etc. Nothing to outrageous.Any help would be appreciated

lately I've taken to organizing not only the sailaway but a m&g the next day. My rubber duckies have become famous on a few Princess ships. The 1st rubber duck cruise, we had an adventure of the duck contest during the cruise. I had supplied ducks, but many showed up at the sailaway with a duck. The entire trip was filled with folks putting there rubber ducks into perilous situations and getting a picture, most adventuresome duck pic won. Princess CD on that cruise was spectacular, bottles of champagne and such all around. Another time we had a duck photo scavenger hunt. Had to had pics of your duck in 25 different situations. The best was getting a picture of your duck with whomever was staying in the penthouse suite. I paid them off with a bottle of very nice wine...

anyway, rubber ducks are a great statement at sailaway!

The rubber duck idea surely is cute. It would be fun to be on a cruise with you, that is for sure. We have done the leis. One time someone made name tags and sent them out early. Another time we delivered name tags to the cabins... but that was a bit of a pain. The Duckie idea sounds super. Nancy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This past February on our Legend cruise we all met at Sail Away time at the Aft Bar. There was a table with name tags made up by one of our fellow roll call members. We put our name tags on and met & mingled. It was very nice to put faces to the names of people we chat with on these boards.:)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived