San Diego

vantec

We will be sailing on the Dawn Princess in 2 weeks, out of San Diego. I thought I read on one of these posts that sometimes, if there are several ships in town, passengers have to go to the Convention Center before getting on the ship. Does anyone know if this is true? And if it is, how does this work? Do we take our luggage to the Convention Center? Will Princess let us know if we have to do this? Thanks for your advice and help!

We will be sailing on the Dawn Princess in 2 weeks, out of San Diego. I thought I read on one of these posts that sometimes, if there are several ships in town, passengers have to go to the Convention Center before getting on the ship. Does anyone know if this is true? And if it is, how does this work? Do we take our luggage to the Convention Center? Will Princess let us know if we have to do this? Thanks for your advice and help!

I believe we are the only ones at the pier that day. We are on the same sailing. Have you joined our Roll Call for this sailing? We are a very friendly group.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=14205183#post14205183

Marie

Hey Marie,

Fancy meeting you here.

The Dawn is the only scheduled ship in port on 4/27, so the convention center will not be used. It is seldom necessary as San Diego can handle 2 ships at the pier and very rarely do we see 3 at a time.

Hey Marie,

Fancy meeting you here.

The Dawn is the only scheduled ship in port on 4/27, so the convention center will not be used. It is seldom necessary as San Diego can handle 2 ships at the pier and very rarely do we see 3 at a time.

Hey Mark,

It won't be long now until we meet :). I told Steve that I need to start thinking about the cruise next week. Btw, what time are you all headed over to Stone Island? We may tag along(if you don't mind) since I am a bit unsure of how to get there exactly Thanks for confirming we are the only ship in port. Cruisecal is a pay site now so I was not able to confirm.

Marie

Archived