??? on weather

Lizard©

Anyone know what the weather is like end of August and into September around Vila, Isles of Pines. I'm thinking nice and mild to warm maybe.

Thinking of what to pack to wear.

Got a few bits but really should think about the rest while the sales are still on around the place. :rolleyes:

Anyone know what the weather is like end of August and into September around Vila, Isles of Pines. I'm thinking nice and mild to warm maybe.

Thinking of what to pack to wear.

Got a few bits but really should think about the rest while the sales are still on around the place. :rolleyes:

hi lizard, always pack a warm jumper or jacket just in case

My guess is that you will need your jackets the most for your Adelaide to Sydney transfer, and for the nights at sea heading to the Islands. At least needing to wear them will save on packing space.

Weather in the Islands will be similar to North Qld, usually warm - especially compared to a southern winter.

LOL hot and muggy. figured it might be like Queensland. :cool:

Thanks, I'll pack/wear a jacket for those cool nights.:)

Though at my time of life I'm always hot, so who need a jacket. :D :o

I dash outside in the middle of winter just to get cool sometimes. :eek: :D

"Lizard"...

I see you are claiming copyright © on the name Lizard

Have you spoken with Dave Gilbert - CEO of NSW Cricket Association ?

He's been the Lizard for years!

He worked in Qld for a number of years where because of his style he quickly became the (lounge) Lizard.

He still calls me Flipper and I still call him Lizard

Allright Allright I'm being whimsical again...but it is Sunday Arfo!

cheers

hi i am still floatin around the boards u seem to be looking forward to our cruise a little more then i am.

latley i had some money saved up not saying how much brought a car for a reasoable price and things are startin to go wrong so now i am regreatin bookin the cruise:mad: because if things go wrong i will be able to just afford the cruise:mad: and i always like a little extra in the bank ;)

Not Claiming copyright ©. It's just my nic that follows me around the net, first from a chat group (there was another Lizard in there :eek: hence the © symbol) and then MSN groups, now here.

Habit really should use the real name, I will..............eventually:D :rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmmmm lounge Lizard sounds good, beer in hand, chips and dips on the table....within arms reach of course......don't want to have to get up for anything.:D

Yep..it's Sunday alrighty. Nice to have dreams LOL

Though at my time of life I'm always hot, so who need a jacket. :D :o

I dash outside in the middle of winter just to get cool sometimes. :eek: :D

Know that feeling:D . I actually said to DH the other day that I think I might get through winter without the eclectric blanket:)

The snorkelling would be great....... :p

icebreaker1.jpg

pic-lapland-ice-breaker.jpg

Now thats something myself and my kids have to wait a few years for! I plan to spend a month there on the yacht!What an experience for the ones that have done it.:p

Wonder what the ones in the dry suits are doing, when they have a smile on there face! Bet it is the same as us surfers:D

Drelix bummer about the car.......let it sit there until you get back from the cruise, hate for you not to have enough money. :(

It's been years Karen, since we've had an electric blanket on the bed :o Mind you we did use to have a water bed :) that almost counted for cruise ship sleeping :D :p

Hey!!! I should go live in Russia and become one of those people that swim in the icy water, I'm sure being a shade of blue would become me :D

Archived