Wastin' away again in MARGARITAVILLE!

AtoZgirl

Ok 3 days and counting til we are on the Miracle.

Still have a few more things on my "TO DO list but nothing major.

More stuff for the homefront while we are away than actual cruise stuff.

Food for DS who will be home, dog food, sitting down and giving him the "While we are away instructions" *LOL* all that fun stuff .

DWand Dd have just been shopping away for clothes and all theincidentals and they are pretty thourouh so we are all set there.

We just decided this was going to be a relaxing cruise and just have fun and enjoy.

We don't have the stress of flying (we leave out of NYC, an hour and a half from home) We only have one real port . Bermuda and that is an overnight so we have plenty of time to enjoy it .

Newport R.I. , which is an hour and a half away from our home the other way and we have been to often.

So This cruise is really about having a good time on the ship and kicking back.

NOW IF THURSDAY WOULD JUST GET HERE :) :) :)

So, I'm sitting in the computer room, windows open in the house with a nice 74 degrees breeze coming through, sippin' on a Dos Equis, counting down the days until my cruise on the Carnival Legend (which as you can tell in my countdown, A WEEK!) .

Sounds like you are doing everything right!:D Like someone else said, make sure you have all your paperwork, docs, etc. together. Make sure you have taken care of everything at home. Did you notify your credit card company that you will be travelling?

I'm cruising with my almost 4 yo grandson in less than 3 weeks!:eek: It will be HIS first cruise and MY sixth! I am SO ready for this trip! I know it won't be QUITE as relaxing with him with me, but that is AOK because he and i are buds and are gonna have a wonderful time!:) Have a great time on your cruise, and like someone said, sleep a lot to pass the time, and clean if you need to, and spend time here on CC too!

Archived