Carnival Sensation

roswellmom

I dont remember seeing one. But we just sailed her if you have any questions, I could try to answer, also you can find reviews under the Reviews section up top. We had a wonderful time and Carnival exceeded our expectations!

What do you want to know? Try the Roll call for Sensation.

OH no, I was answering someone's question. I should have done a quote. Someone asked if there was a Sensation Only Thread.

I am already on the roll call for my sailing. ;)

This is just my observation, but the Sensation seems to be the "forgotten" ship around here. LOL It's not one of the "popular" boats. :D I'm sailing on her next April, and I can't wait. I don't care if she's popular or not. :D

We have cruised on her twice and like the ship... part of the "forgotten" is because it is a 3/4 day cruiser.

Just got off the Sensation Sunday morning with my wife and 3 kids. We had a blast, Just booked another on the Sensation for Sept with two other couples from work. I have nothing negative to say about the Sensation. If you go play free cruise BINGO. I won a free cruise and will be taking it in march of 09 for our 20th anniversary, but not on the Sensation since we can take a 5 day for free.:p

Just got off the Sensation Sunday morning with my wife and 3 kids. We had a blast, Just booked another on the Sensation for Sept with two other couples from work. I have nothing negative to say about the Sensation. If you go play free cruise BINGO. I won a free cruise and will be taking it in march of 09 for our 20th anniversary, but not on the Sensation since we can take a 5 day for free.:p

Our only complaint about the cruise was a dismal dinner the last (and only) night we went to dining room... wait staff was excellent - the food was sub-par and that is a gift. Rest of cruise great even with iffy weather. Would go again - in fact I am trying to get the wife to do a b2b - would be #6 and 7 toward the VIP status.

I love the smaller ships because it is more inimate. Normally you get to know the staff better.

I went on the RCI's Freedom of the Seas in November 2006 and we loved it but I was just as happy 3 months later on the Celebration.

I truly believe any vacation is what you make of it.

I love the smaller ships because it is more inimate. Normally you get to know the staff better.

I went on the RCI's Freedom of the Seas in November 2006 and we loved it but I was just as happy 3 months later on the Celebration.

I truly believe any vacation is what you make of it.

Amen on that... I hate when someone blasts a cruise - or whatever vacation - about some horrible or perceived slight that was small in comparison to the total time. Things do HAPPEN on trips and can be bad, but every time I've been on vacation I ended up having a great time... how about that - even with the bad mini-times.

Went on the Sensation 2 years ago for first cruise..LOVED it...won a cruise at Bingo too...went on that last year...am hooked now:)

Amen on that... I hate when someone blasts a cruise - or whatever vacation - about some horrible or perceived slight that was small in comparison to the total time. Things do HAPPEN on trips and can be bad, but every time I've been on vacation I ended up having a great time... how about that - even with the bad mini-times.

You will like this then, Bob.

We had a vacation paid for to Cancun for a long weekend to a 5 star AI resort.

Hurricane tore up Cancun

Had to fight to get refunded the monies paid for the vacation although the resort and agency cancelled the trip. No hotel so no trip. Lol

Rebooked within a week of travel time paid extra grand for another vacation (never will do this again)

Was assured the new vacation place did not sustain damage by the hurricane

Arrived with no pencil to fill out custom form which caused upset between DH and myself

Arrived for the private transportation we paid for to find that they had added 2 couples to the transportation which took extra hour to arrive at hotel

Arrive at hotel to find ¾ of resort with damage from hurricane

Our room had sand in the floor and in the bed, complained and they fixed it quickly

TV did not work

No phones because lines were down

Some parts of resort did not have power

The pool had sand it in and was closed but being worked on

Had just opened hottub

Beach totally torn up from damage

DH lost wallet with his cash and ID

But you know what??? We had a wonderful time. We met two couples and had a great time with them. I have to say this vacation was memorable.

When life gives you lemons...I say make some Hard Lemonade out of it.;)

Archived