Confessions of a Cruise Addict

Mikel1733

I was O.K. for a while there, but then we had friends who booked a family cruise and started asking me questions. I HAD to oblige them by going to CC for answers, which put me smack dab in the middle of this pain on my insides that I cannot fully describe with words... it was making me... making me....making me WANT ANOTHER CRUISE! Add to that the fact that I am out of work due to an inner ear problem that is causing me to feel motion sick WITHOUT a cruise and too much time on my hands to surf the boards.... what a recipe for disaster! Best I can hope for is a 2010 graduation cruise for DD....UGH! I want some relief!

Thanks to WenFred and PaulMedik and HostMach I am at least able to vacation vicariously through them!!

We are a family of Cruise Addicts, including my little 21 month old DD! Her 3rd word was "ship" and you should see how excited she gets when a Carnival commercial comes on tv....I'm ready for the next one!

I have yet to sail my 08 cruise,but constantly thinking of which ship we will book next. My son is also a cruise addict,all he talks about is Camp Carnival. He also walks around in the shirt he made at Camp Carnival,which is now too small. Good reason to book the next one,so he can get a bigger shirt:p

attachment.php?attachmentid=76148

Well DH and I also have the disease, we leave in two weeks but even so the picture above was taken this past Saturday, yes we have it so bad we go down to the beach and stare wide eyed and wave as the ships

leave port. :eek:

No cure for this disease all we can do is control it with many more booked cruises to look forward to :p

Archived