Just Off The Liberty

tinetine

Thanks for all the info on the Liberty. We will cruising on her on May 4th and were wondering if they still have the four dinner seatings or have they gone down to two now like some of the other Carnival ships. When I printed our docs., it said we have 8:00pm, so I assume they still have 4, but you know what they say about assuming something. HaHa.

Also, what time was your dinner seating and which dining room were you seated. Thanx

We're going on May 4th too! See you there! :D

We'll be on the Liberty in November. Its just like the Glory, so I know I will love it. Did anybody sample the sushi? I "lived" ;) at the sushi bar on the Glory (other ships have these little cart/kiosk type of sushi bars :rolleyes: ) there was always a nice variety on the Glory. I know I have more questions, right now I just have food on the brain....

My husband and I always thought we would not like sushi- but decided to try it - and it was delicious!! So we did get to enjoy it a couple of evenings. Each time they would have about 4 different types, I am sure you will love it!!

Thanks for all the info on the Liberty. We will cruising on her on May 4th and were wondering if they still have the four dinner seatings or have they gone down to two now like some of the other Carnival ships. When I printed our docs., it said we have 8:00pm, so I assume they still have 4, but you know what they say about assuming something. HaHa.

Also, what time was your dinner seating and which dining room were you seated. Thanx

Last week there were 4 seatings, ours was at 5:45 in the Silver Olympian. We only made it once to the dining room for dinner. The first day the ship didnt leave until around 6 pm and we wanted to be on deck. They were annoucing that night, that people come to dinner as "come as you are". The rest of the evenings either we we were not hungary or too tired for being in the sun all day. We met people who had the later seating and they said it was too late. We did eat breakfast every morning in the dining room. Our waiter asked why we did not come to dinner and we explained why, and he told us, why dont you come later and they will seat you..which is what we should have done.

Hubby and I will be boarding Liberty this Saturday!

Question about pools. Did you find the one in back of the boat less crowded than the main pool.

Also what time are the hottubs open till?

Keep this thread going everyone!

All the pools were crowed, mostly with kids. Not sure of times, but every time we looked they were filled with kids...

:) We leave May 4th as well...I'm a so happy to hear you had such a great time! I have a couple questions that I haven't heard much talk about. How's the coffee?? (I do enjoy a good cup in the morning). Is it worth going to the coffee bar?(is it actually Starbuck's? or just a coffee bar?) And how is the water on board? Should I be buying bottled water to take on?

One more question....We are travelling with our 2 teenage children(15 & 17). Is Harry's Dining Room meant for kids as well or just adults?:)

:) We leave May 4th as well...I'm a so happy to hear you had such a great time! I have a couple questions that I haven't heard much talk about. How's the coffee?? (I do enjoy a good cup in the morning). Is it worth going to the coffee bar?(is it actually Starbuck's? or just a coffee bar?) And how is the water on board? Should I be buying bottled water to take on?

One more question....We are travelling with our 2 teenage children(15 & 17). Is Harry's Dining Room meant for kids as well or just adults?:)

We only drank the coffe in the diningroom and with room service and we liked it..It's not Starbucks or Tims..lol..we drank the water in our room from the bath sink to take meds etc. there was a large bottle of water int eh room, which we used but didnt get charged. We did not go to Harry's ..sorry ..so info on that...the coffee bar ( not a Starbucks) charges extra for coffee etc and we didn't buy any as we were very satisifed with the regular coffee.

Archived