Real Life 101 (TV Show) and RCCL

I was at the gym today and stumbled upon a show called Real Life 101 (a TV show aimed at teens).

Anyways, the next episode will feature careers in the cruise industry. RCCL will be featured in this episode. :D

just a FYI for all the cruise lovers out there.

http://www.rl101.com/

Week of April 19, 2008

Episode #86: Join us as Real Life 101 Goes Cruising! Today, we’re going to devote the entire show to jobs in the cruise industry! Carley recently spent a day on a Royal Caribbean ship and learned about what it’s like to work on a luxury liner. Today, we’re going to see her join the Captain on the ship’s bridge and learn what it takes to be the master of the vessel and how it operates. Then she’ll visit with the Hotel Director, who will talk to her about the many other departments of the ship. And finally, she’ll chat with the Cruise Director and hear how he coordinates all the fun and entertainment on the ship.

CHECK LOCAL LISTINGS FOR CHANNEL AND AIR TIMES.

I went to set my Tivo to record this show - it's on next Saturday, great right? Wrong! Conflict with another cruise show I had already instructed Tivo to record - Great Cruises - Freedom of the Seas. Decisions, Decisions...Thanks for the heads up!

Just finished watching this and I thought it was quite informative. The most informative parts were the steps to becoming the Captain and Cruise Director.

The Hotel Director position seems like a massive headache with all those responsibilities :eek:

I'll try to keep an eye out for the other jobs that will be featured in future episodes.

Archived