fake top ?

Newport News also sells this bra to wear under plunging necklines...I ordered one but I haven't received it yet. Dillard's has them also. :)

http://www.newport-news.com/shop/product_single.aspx?style_id=15355136&index=26&gp_coll_id=9&gp_cat_id=1649&nav_cat_id=3169&category_id=7689

I saw those in Dillards! I was wondering if they were worn under regular tops, would they create a "uniboob" effect? :confused: I like the visible-lace idea, but I'd hate to have a bra I could only wear under one or two things! Guess I'll have to try one on. Duh! :rolleyes:

I saw those in Dillards! I was wondering if they were worn under regular tops, would they create a "uniboob" effect? :confused: I like the visible-lace idea, but I'd hate to have a bra I could only wear under one or two things! Guess I'll have to try one on. Duh! :rolleyes:

I got my bra from Newport News this morning. It's ok, I guess. It seems a little cheap. But it works....it looks great under my low cut sundresses...and no uniboob....lol. I think I'll try the one at Dillard's..it might be made a little better, plus they have lots of colors. ;)

I usually use the two sided tape for bras, etc. It works great but I bet it would be easy to cut and iron with hem tape a piece of any color or fabric and use bra tape to hold it in place. Hmmm I think I'll try it:D $16 for a winkee seems high priced to me:eek: but that's just MHO and pocketbook. I have plenty of scrap materials.

Archived