Island Princess 02/02/09

algriff

Anyone have any great recommendations on travel insurance..What companies..good, bad, who to stay away from..do you add your airfare to the total 'cost' of the trip. Also, anyone on this cruise who is going to the Acapulco airport right after the cruise..perhaps we can all rent a 8 or 10 passenger van to take us there. I have some names of reliable drivers and the price gets quite reasonable when 8 or 10 people go.

I have just received a check from Access America for a claim submitted for an injured foot while at sea on the Diamond. It took about 3 weeks for the check to arrive. I also use Insuremytrip.com and know from past experience that the top 4 or 5 choices of companies offered are very reputable ones. So compare the offerings and pick the one that suits

your needs best........and then hope you NEVER have to make a claim.:eek: Happy Sailing!!!

Thanks for the websites to visit for trip insurance..I will check them out and get that done....and hope I never have to use it. I assume that no one is transferring from the cruise to the airport since no one mentioned that.

Archived