Return of the Valor Vagobond Cruisers!!!

MamaTene

So we got about 10 inches of snow last night/today and its still falling!! I want to go back to the white SAND until this other white stuff on the ground is gone for good.

I posted a review of our trip, but I'm not exactly a professional Critic.

Will anyone be posting a review.....We are sailing on the Valor and would love to hear a review and see pictures

I will be completing a review...I will try to complete it this week....Sorry for delay, very busy here at home.......

Just a quick hello as my little darlings are about to invade my classroom. I miss the cruise, the relaxation....I can't believe we have been back a week now. It seems like ages ago! I hope everyone is well. I am trying to find the time to post a review. We had such a great experience that I want others to be able to have the same as well as learn from some of our mistakes! Hope everyone has a great week!

Rachel

Ginny! I love the pictures. Oh I want to cry...I miss the cruise so much! I am in definite withdrawls. It was so incredibly relaxing and wonderful. I love the pic of Tony and I! I hope your sister is doing better. What a trooper! Thanks for posting the pics! :) Rachel

Thanks so much for posting Ginny...

Havent heard from a few of the Vagabonds......hope they check in soon.

I have news.....I am going to be a grandma again! Youngest son and his wife are expecting their first in December!

Recvd email from Laura Sterling of Cruise Critic....check it out!

Hey, Chris:

I'm featuring your photo on the homepage of Cruise Critic this week -- it will also be in our newsletter.

Oh, and I uploaded a copy to the "Group Photos" section of our Photo Gallery: pictures.cruisecritic.com

Wooooooo Hooooooo

We made the front page!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well......Congrats Chris......Ginny, how is your sister doing??? Thanks for all the great photos........

Spring is finally here in Michigan!! Things are getting green!!!

Hey, John......congrats on the Red Wings over the Predators. I still don't "do" hockey, but a win is a win. Can't wait for football season to get here. I'm looking at games we taped last year just to get my off season fix.

My sister Frances is doing better. The surgeon put her in another arm brace and will re-evaluate after 3 weeks. Thanks for asking.

I met my friend LeeAnne at Logan's last night to swap pictures. We had a ball. Had half of Logan's wanting to go on the next cruise with us! The waiter made us promise to take him along next time.

I hope all of you have a great day. I'm still wondering what happened to half our group????? I was so hoping to continue to "talk" and compare notes from the ship.

Later. Ginny

Hi everyone! Yes, we're still here, but things have been a bit insane since we got home. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for the post-cruise glow to wear off: first week back at work was crazy, busy, stressful, then on Saturday, Laura and I had a car accident (thankfully, we're both absolutley fine - can't say the same for the car though. The poor kid who ran a red light and hit us will be paying for a long, long time...). Oh yeah, and then to top it all off, Laura came down with an ear infection, so Noel and I have been juggling work and taking turns staying home and taking care of her. So... all that to say, I think we need another vacation!!:eek:

Anyway, as Noel has said, we had such a fantastic time on the Valor and really enjoyed meeting all of you. I've posted some of our favourite pics from the trip on Facebook - you can check them out at:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=36299&l=b2dc0&id=671152081

All in all, our first cruise was a huge success and certainly won't be our last! It may have to wait a year or two though, as next winter it looks like we have a family destination wedding - either Jamaica or the DR (which we're voting for as we've never been... Sugiedy - let us know if you have any advice on things we must see or do there :). Like John, we also fell in love with St. Martin, and are eager to go back there someday soon as well. Wishful thinking for now...

In the meantime, I hope spring has sprung in your corner of the world and that you're all enjoying some warm weather. For once, we can't complain - it's been beautiful here and our snow is FINALLY gone!

Danielle

Danielle, so glad to hear you and Laura are okay......I'm sure that was a frightening experience for you both! Does Canada have the Child Protective Device law that we have? Ours was enacted in 1981, the same year my son was born, so he never rode without his car seat.

We loved St. Maarten, too. It was so quaint and pretty.....and clean, too. Plus, it had the Guavaberry Emporium! My friend LeeAnne and I talked Tuesday night about how we wished we had gone to one of the beaches there. I guess we'll just have to go back now:) Or, if John and Lisa rent a place on the beach, we could just crash their party!!:p

My work had also been busy. However, I can't seem to get the cruise out of my mind. It was the best of the ones I've taken. And, I think it was due in part to all the friends I had met on here. Seeing one of you in the hallway or dining room was like seeing an old friend in an unexpected place!

I envy Chris already having another cruise booked. We'll have to live vicariously through her:)

Ginny

Archived