Camp Carnival and cabin choice question

stbmom

This will be our first time using camp carnival for our oldest who will be 3. We are on the main deck - is this too far away from the camp?

The momma bear in me says yes; pappa bear says no. Grandpa bear booked the cruise.

10 floors away seems a lot when momma bear will be in the cabin with 2 other little ones too young for camp carnival.

Would you push it to be higher up or am I being crazy?

We are on the Glory.

i thought camp carnival was on the upper deck , which is deck 5. isn't that only 1 deck up? either way, he'll be fine.. i believe they give you some kind of beeper when they're that young just in case!

When we were on the Glory our youngest was 4 and our cabin was one of the 9A with the wrap around balcony at the very back of the ship. We had no problems with the 5 minute (max) walk to CC. Our DD actually liked the walk there each day, but DH was tired when returning with a sleeping child in the evening.

When we were on the Glory our youngest was 4 and our cabin was one of the 9A with the wrap around balcony at the very back of the ship. We had no problems with the 5 minute (max) walk to CC. Our DD actually liked the walk there each day, but DH was tired when returning with a sleeping child in the evening.

That's what we'll be faced with on our upcoming cruise. Camp Carnival on the Fantasy is on the Promenade Deck, all the way aft, and our stateroom is WAY forward. We plan on using the late night sitting, and we'll have TONS of fun dragging our half-asleep 7 and 8 year olds to the front of the ship at 2 AM :)

That's what we'll be faced with on our upcoming cruise. Camp Carnival on the Fantasy is on the Promenade Deck, all the way aft, and our stateroom is WAY forward. We plan on using the late night sitting, and we'll have TONS of fun dragging our half-asleep 7 and 8 year olds to the front of the ship at 2 AM :)

The bright side of all that walking was that DH and I actually lost about 8 pounds each on our cruise instead of gaining. And let me tell you that we did not skip meals or diet.

Archived