Will my plan work for Cabbage beach?

nator555

I am a "corona" beach type gal...and am all about the beach so I am heading to Cabbage beach near Riu for the day. I understand that there is no bathroom/drink service/food stand but am still willing to go. My question is what restaurants are within walking distance of this beach? I was planning to eat breakfast before leaving the ship then heading to the beach around 9am - leave the beach around 11:30/noon to find a nearby restaurant/bathroom then head back to the beach until 2:45pm when I have to leave to catch the ferry to the Blue Lagoon Island. The restaurant doesn't have to be anything fancy just edible. Any idea on whats close? Also how long is the walk to the ferry terminal from this beach? Thanks!

I am a "corona" beach type gal...and am all about the beach so I am heading to Cabbage beach near Riu for the day. I understand that there is no bathroom/drink service/food stand but am still willing to go. My question is what restaurants are within walking distance of this beach? I was planning to eat breakfast before leaving the ship then heading to the beach around 9am - leave the beach around 11:30/noon to find a nearby restaurant/bathroom then head back to the beach until 2:45pm when I have to leave to catch the ferry to the Blue Lagoon Island. The restaurant doesn't have to be anything fancy just edible. Any idea on whats close? Also how long is the walk to the ferry terminal from this beach? Thanks!

Why not pay either at RUI or Sandals or one of the other All-inclusive and not worry about food or drink... BTW do you have something going on at Blue Lagoon?

I am pregnant so won't be drinking so I thought the all inclusives were a waste for me. I do plan to do the dolphin excursion with family there. I was hoping there is some outdoor deli/burger shop within quick walking distance to Cabbage beach? Thanks.

I am pregnant so won't be drinking so I thought the all inclusives were a waste for me. I do plan to do the dolphin excursion with family there. I was hoping there is some outdoor deli/burger shop within quick walking distance to Cabbage beach? Thanks.

I would suggest BCH(Hilton) near the pier... cost $15 to use pool/beach/chairs/etc. and has bathrooms, place to eat. It is a 15 min. walk from ship so you could go back at lunch time for FREE food plus meet family and depart with them.

I'm not sure I would want to be at a public beach, pregnant and by yourself.... just advice.

Archived