New Rci Shareholder

I emailed the required information and documentation to RCI investor relations regarding the onboard credit for our cruise in 3 weeks. Will I hear back from them before we sail? If not, should I contact them again, or just take my chances that the OBC will be there?

Thanks.

I emailed the required information and documentation to RCI investor relations regarding the onboard credit for our cruise in 3 weeks. Will I hear back from them before we sail? If not, should I contact them again, or just take my chances that the OBC will be there?

Thanks.

If you e-mailed today, you hear tomorrow...Linda is awesome!:)

BILL

Thanks.

I have read everyone else's reply and wanted to add that both times I have sent my required information in to investor relations, I have gotten nothing back. In fact, the credit hasn't shown up on my account until 2 or 3 days into the cruise.

It could be that I faxed it instead of emailing, but that has been my experience on the last 2 cruises I took, both late last year.

Who is eligible for this offer?Any shareholder holding a minimum of 100 RCL shares at time of sailing.

2.What is the offer?$250 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 14 or more nights.

$200 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 9 to 13 nights.

$100 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 6 to 8 nights.

$50 Onboard Credit per Stateroom on Sailings of 5 nights or less.

Applicable on any Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Cruises Sailings. (excludes Celebrity Xpeditions)

3.How do I redeem this offer?Provide your name, address, confirmation number, ship and sailing date along with a copy of your shareholder proxy card or a current brokerage statement showing proof of share ownership in Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.

Via Mail: RCL Investor Benefit, PO Box 025511, Miami, Florida 33102-5511

Via Fax: 1-305-373-6699

Via Email: shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

Can I use the offer each time I sail?Yes, you may request this offer multiple times-as often as you sail on Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruises or Azamara Cruises (excludes Celebrity Xpedition).

6. Can this offer be combined with other offers, onboard credits and coupons?Yes, this offer is combinable with other offers, onboard credits and coupons. The offer is NOT available to company employees, travel agents, tour conductors and/or others utilizing complimentary or reduced-rate cruise fares.

Archived