Welcome Letters

• 2 months later...

Hello, I want to start by introducing myself. My name is Emma and I live in Orlando Florida. I’ve married for going on 15 years. My husband James and I have been together for 17 years. I’m 31 with two great boys 15 and 13. I just want to say that I love love this website! I have gotten so much in form this site. On September the 29th My husband and I are renewing our vows on Carnival Sensation. We are doing at port, in Port Canaveral Fl. We got married at a very young age and never had enough money to really have a wedding or any type of a party. And I can’t speak for my husband but I have always dreamed of having a wedding, walking down an isle in a white dress with all my closest friends and family to celebrate with us. So I have decided to do it this year. So I have managed to put a plan together and decided to go with Carnival to do our wedding/ vow renewal. I got the welcome aboard package with a DJ. I have so many question still. I don’t have a whole lot of support from my family. They are all very crazy and I try to keep my distance from them. So I count of this board for suggestions and support. I just want to say you guys have been amazing. I will make a list of my questions and post it to see if anybody has any suggestions. Thank you guys so much in advance!

I just want to say you guys have been amazing. I will make a list of my questions and post it to see if anybody has any suggestions. Thank you guys so much in advance!

here is a picture of my bouquet I made, and a picture of My husband and I

Welcome Emma!

You have come to the right place for support, ideas and information. If there's anything I can do to help just give me a holla. Even after my wedding is said & done I will help where I can.

Hi Lipz, would you please send me a copy as well? I am getting married right around your date, July 21,on the Glory out of NY. I was debating doing a welcome letter, and as the day gets closer, I'm realizing if I am going to do it, I need to start now.

charsom68@aol.com

Wow! were so close in date.. CONGRATS!