romeshuttlelimousine.com

Has anyone used this company? Are they reliable and on time? We need them for a transfer from our bed and breakfast to the airport in the early morning and are wondering if anyone has had any experience with them at all.

TIA.

We have not but our friends used this service last year and were very happy with them--even highly recommended. So, next year we plan to use the same service from airport to city center , then city center to port, and finally port to FCO.

Bill

We used rome shuttle limousine from the airport in Rome to our hotel. They were waiting right there in baggage for us with a sign with our name on it. Everything wently smoothly and we were very pleased with the service. This was last Nov. (07).

We used them last June. They were waiting for us and got us to the airport in Rome VERY quickly. (It was a Sunday morning which probably helped.) I made the reservation only 4 days in advance from one of our stops after deciding not to spend an extra night in Rome. Worked out great.

I had a confirmed reservation with them for 4/8 for Fumicano. They did not show. There were lots of other limo company drivers with names on signs that did come. We had to take a taxi for substantially more.

I contacted them afterwards and Charlotta said there are many guests in those two terminals. Some flights are early and some late. That is why we give you the phone number.

I guess this may work if you bring a cell phone or their number, have Euro coins for phones in Italy, and know how their phones work.:confused:

Or you could be met by one of the other transfer companies which check flight arrivals and meet you whether your flight is early or late. This is a big help if you are tired after traveling for so long.

Sorry-I didn't read the whole question and answered from the standpoint of going from the airport to your hotel or B and B. Just returned last night and probably missed it with jet lag. Other people had positive experiences with them; it's just that we did not.

I've used them three times in the past 6 months and they've been very reliable. Twice they were waiting for me in the FCO arrivals area, holding my name on a sign. Third time I had a very early pick-up at my Rome hotel and they were right on time. I had no problems with them at all.

Archived