How Old Are Cc's From Princess

roe2ship

We are both born in 1955... So we are 49... Except that my DW is OLDER than me ! :D

She was born in August (she is now 49) and I was born in December (I'm still 48 !!!). So, there is a 4 month gap between the two of us... :rolleyes:

Anyway, we celabrate our 25th wedding anniversary this year and we still love each other ! :) Let's go for another 25 years Linda !!! :D

Alain R.

Oh Hugger. . .that's funny. My DH and I have been together 32 years, but married only 14 as of last month. When we got married, we found out our friends had waggers on when and if we would get married:D . What a party that was. I am 55 and my DH is a much younger 65.

I'm 60.5 and DW is 58. Married for 38 years. What's interesting in these responses is the predominance of women posting! Is this string representative of this demographic? Or did women tend to be interested in this age poll? I doubt it! Now I'm in trouble. Any other guys out there? I know Chris is a guy, I seen him on the Golden in March. Hi Chris, I'm the one with the mother-in-law from western Kansas.
Bill

Me, 38, dh, 41.
I'm impressed by the youth here! But my 60 year old mom is one of the most fun gals to travel with (and her 69 year old brother--he's a partier), so youth isn't everything! (but it IS something!)
Kristin

Archived