Just Home from Triumph!

HighSeaslover

Boy am I disappointed by our Cruise on the Triumph!! We sailed from 9/27 to 10/2... I'll do a full review later, really tried.... I am really sorry, cause I talked my whole family in Cruising Carnival as I had such a GREAT time on the Conquest, and now they all agree "never again on Carnival". :(

Sorry that you didn't have fun on your cruise. But, from experience I know what that is all about as our second cruise with Carnival was a flop as far as I am concerned, now our first on the Fascination was WONDERUL and that is what keeps me happy. I too am wondering about staying with Carnival and from things I am reading there are quite a few not happy with them.

;)

Highseaslover, sorry to hear yours was bad, as ours the week before you was fantastic. I know you were delayed because ours was the one with the extra days. That in itself got things started off badly for you, just wondering if that had something to do with it. And I'm sure Carnival was rushing trying to get you guys on board which probably made things very hectic. Be interested to read your review. Terry

But, from experience I know what that is all about as our second cruise with Carnival was a flop as far as I am concerned, now our first on the Fascination was WONDERUL and that is what keeps me happy. I too am wondering about staying with Carnival and from things I am reading there are quite a few not happy with them.

;)

I have been on 8 Carnival Cruises and they have all been great - Call me Lucky. I am going back on the Triumph in about a month! The reviews from last week were great. Hope a negative trend isn't starting!

We were there with Beerman the week before you and couldn't possibly have had a better cruise. It far exceeded my expectations and I only heard one negative from any of the passengers that I talked to. I'd give Carnival another try. There sure are a lot of people having a great time with Carnival.

Archived