Alaska Cruise Companion

goodie2shoes

I see people talk about the Alaska Cruise Companion on the Princess Forum. I would like to get one of these before our cruise this spring, but don't have a clue where to find one.

I have look at various book sellers, and they say it is a Princess Publication, but I can't find anything on the web site.

Can anyone help?

Nancy

I did pre-order one when we cruised in 2006 but they were also available in the shops on board during the sailing.

If you're sailing from Vancouver be sure and check out the info on about Seymour Straits. I was so glad that I starting reading the book when I went to bed because I was in time to get back up and spend time on the balcony as we sailed through the narrow strait during "slag water". The captain has to time the ships passage through there when the tide level is just right and it is an awesome sight with the mountains so close - on both sides of the ship :D

A couple months ago, I received one in the mail from Princess. Never requested it, not sure why I received it. Never was billed for it, either. Strange. But in a good way! :) Maybe they sent because it's my 2nd Alaska cruise with them?? I'm not complaining! I got one last time, too...though I forget why...I think it was a promotion at the time or the TA gave it because I knew I was getting it (was not a surprise freebie like this time).

Archived