Cruising on Miracle...can we request dinner tables be moved together?

vermonter16

Will be cruising on the Miracle in three weeks and found out that people from the last cruise we were on will be on this one...we asked our TA where we were sitting and she said that my DH and I had a table for 6 and our cruisemate couple had a table for 4 with another couple that they know. Now, we would switch but the couple they are sitting with they are good friends with and the folks we are sitting with we are good friends with...our TA said that our tables will be next to one another so do you think the waiters would move them together each night? I know others have done it but do you think every night would be a problem?

Also, the couple that our cruisemates are cruising with just had an unfortunate accident a week ago....their house burnt down while they were at work....they lost their two dogs and all their belongings....but they said that they were still going to go on the cruise....isn't that sad...we've got to make sure they have a really good time.

vermonter16

A couple we met on our roll call board called Carnival and requested that my family and theirs be at the same table. Apparently it was no problem. I was surprised, I had never heard of that before, but I guess it can be done.

I don't know how our TA knows our table assignment, everyone who we want to sit with booked through the same TA....in fact, we knew our room assignments the first week of July... This is our third cruise that we have booked with her and everything she has said has always come to pass... She was going to be touring the ship this morning before it departed this afternoon so I'll let you know what she says.

vermonter16

I'm trying to remember how the loose tables were situated. Seems that there wasn't a lot of room to moved tables together, at least downstairs anyway. There were booths toward the middle and the tables on the side were along the window and walls.

Jim

Archived