Booze on Grand Turk

srt

Likely, though some Costcos will carry booze inside the actual warehouse (Las Vegas has several that do this). Others will have them in an affiliated store next or attached to the warehouse. Some offer none at all save a few beer cases and/or wine.

since when does Costco sell liquor in Maryland?

Jpg, which Costco do you go to? I live in MD and don't know any even as far as VA that actually sell booze (VA does sell vine and beer)

since when does Costco sell liquor in Maryland?

I'm originally from California and Costco sells it there. The particular store notwithstanding, my point is that there are enough places to buy cheap booze in the states so I just don't see the need to carry it home on a cruise.

If I want cheap booze, I go to my local Costco. Why lug it home from a cruise?

Becasue it is almost half of the price as non-duty free. I bought a bottle of Patron Gold tequila for a friend who loves it and paid $45 for a bottle of it that would sell for $100 here. Also - a bottle of Crown Royale - abour $45 here - $15 in St. Maarten. Bottle of DiSaronno Amaretto - $45 here - $22 there. That is why we bought it on the ship and in port.

Archived