Orlando Airports HELP!!!

ryzmom

I need some help guys - especially the people who live in Orlando or knows where this is!

From where I live in WV, I can get a cheaper flight to Orlando Sanford than Orlando International. Two other couples that are cruising with us with be going to Orlando Int'l and I wanted to know how far it is from each other and if anyone knows the transportation costs (taxis, shuttle, etc.) from Orlando/Sanford to Orlando Int'l Airports? I really don't want to go to that airport but it's $600 cheaper from where we live.

Any help is tremendously appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Deana

it is about a 45 minute drive. The best thing to do would be to rent a car. It is mostly highway driving between the two and should be fairly easy. And since the airport is somewhat smaller, you willl have a lot less people. Save your money and fly in Sanford:)

I need some help guys - especially the people who live in Orlando or knows where this is!

From where I live in WV, I can get a cheaper flight to Orlando Sanford than Orlando International. Two other couples that are cruising with us with be going to Orlando Int'l and I wanted to know how far it is from each other and if anyone knows the transportation costs (taxis, shuttle, etc.) from Orlando/Sanford to Orlando Int'l Airports? I really don't want to go to that airport but it's $600 cheaper from where we live.

Any help is tremendously appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Deana

If you are flying into Sanford, rent a car, get on to Route 46 EAST, get on to Hwy 95 SOUTH until you see the exit for Cocoa, Merritt Island and Cape Canaveral (EAST) - you get on that -go 12 miles and here you are in Cape Canaveral - you are about one hour away from us.

as always

Shirley

Archived