Booked today for Liberty-May 2009

Hi. I booked today for next May. Talk about sticker shock! I certainly hope the prices drop. I booked (2) D1 cabins and boy have the prices jumped. At least I got the (2) cabins I wanted. Good luck to everyone in getting what you want. Wanda

I just called and checked prices for Freedom on May 31 out of Port Canaveral and an Inside Promenade Room was $1200 per person! I guess I'll have to stick with the Monarch because there is no way I'm going to be able to sell my family on that one. :(

$1699 per person BEFORE taxes, fuel charge etc. If this wasn't my daughter's college graduation and son's 21st birthday present, I wouldn't have booked it. I guess I'll have to hope for coupons and price drops. Wanda

$1699 per person BEFORE taxes, fuel charge etc. If this wasn't my daughter's college graduation and son's 21st birthday present, I wouldn't have booked it. I guess I'll have to hope for coupons and price drops. Wanda
HOLY COW!! It really is getting outta hand! Good luck with the price drops..

Serenade of the Seas Southern itin. from san Juan total cost for 2 people cat E1 $2596.30!!! C'mon price drop!!! :eek:

Now,to me, thats not too bad.......

Archived