Have Booked !!!!

chirpy007

oh good for you!

I'm waiting patiently (not) for Friday to come so we can get our cruise booked. it will be our first ever cruise but isn't till November next year:(

Thanks, where are you going ?

are you PM from the dibb :D

Thanks, where are you going ?

are you PM from the dibb :D

yes I am........not a very good disguise is it???:D

we are hoping to do P&O E930 Caribbean and panama canal

we've got Cinders Mum doing it for us.

who are you on the dibb?:confused:

yes I am........not a very good disguise is it???:D

we are hoping to do P&O E930 Caribbean and panama canal

we've got Cinders Mum doing it for us.

who are you on the dibb?:confused:

LOL, no ;) im not sure what gave it away.:D

im mariechez

Doing the Canary Islands in 04/09 and Eatern Med in 08/09, the only prob is that I will have to wait 8 months from returning from my Oceana Cruise this Aug! Oh such hardship...:D

The problem with cruising is that it is so very addictive, but what an addiction ... :eek:

Doing the Canary Islands in 04/09 and Eatern Med in 08/09, the only prob is that I will have to wait 8 months from returning from my Oceana Cruise this Aug! Oh such hardship...:D

The problem with cruising is that it is so very addictive, but what an addiction ... :eek:

Ah 8 months.......shocking lol. I have to wait 16 months from my last cruise(and first) i am now addicted as well. I was already booked for Orlando this November but really wish l was going cruising. Im already chomping at the bit thinking about where i will go next (funds permitting).:D

Ah 8 months.......shocking lol. I have to wait 16 months from my last cruise(and first) i am now addicted as well. I was already booked for Orlando this November but really wish l was going cruising. Im already chomping at the bit thinking about where i will go next (funds permitting).:D

Well Chirpy it might be expensive but also addictive...lol. And in any case, who wants a happy bank manager :p

I have booked today also!! Booked for Christmas 2009 on the Ventura, husband, two sons and myself. Going to Orlando in August, and Christmas in the Canaries on the Oriano cant wait! I got a great deal by registering a few weeks ago :D

I have booked today also!! Booked for Christmas 2009 on the Ventura, husband, two sons and myself. Going to Orlando in August, and Christmas in the Canaries on the Oriano cant wait! I got a great deal by registering a few weeks ago :D

Orlando in August !!!!!!! are you mad ;) :eek: :eek: :eek: . You will need the cruise to recover LOL. I would love to do a cruise at Christmas but l couldnt leave the older kids and they wouldnt come with me.

Im sure you will have a wonderful time.

Hello Chirpy, Orlando is great any time of the year!! Goiing at Christmas is fantastic especially on a British Ship. We all used to go, I have four boys, but now its just the four of us. It is a bit weird leaving the other two but we see them every day and are very close so its fine leaving them at Christmas. It takes the stress out of it all and would recommend a Christmas cruise to anyone :)

I do love Orlando, im off my 6th visit in November :D :D .

Im sure once the boys are a bit older it l will be happier to leave them. One is off in the Army in a few weeks anyways so doubt l will see much of him.

l would dearly love to do a christmas cruise.

Archived