What is Quest?

What is Quest on Enchantment of the Seas? Is it some kind of show?:confused:

Quest is an ADULT Scavenger hunt and is HILARIOUS and a LOT of fun. We did this on the Majesty of the seas - the men were dressed up in high heels, lipstick and bras over their shirts - it was a BLAST! Not to be missed if you get the opportunity! Enjoy and happy cruising! P.S. I should add that the people participating has to go around the room collecting whatever it is that they director of the show is asking for. It is NOT for children.

Trac~ :)

What is Quest on Enchantment of the Seas? Is it some kind of show?:confused:

Quest is basically the same on all of RCI's ships. It's an "adult scavenger hunt" and that's all I can say! Trust me, it's way more fun not knowing very much about it before you go. You will have a blast, but it's for the 18+ age group!!

Sorry for the "spoiler" - like dwdwnurse said it's more fun if you don't know ahead of time what it's really like. But nonetheless - it is a TON of fun! I took a lot of pictures 7 years ago when we went. Have a great time!

Trac~ :)

It sounds like fun. I can't wait for my cruise...I don't think I will be playing this game though. Watching should be enough fun for me.

I just watched and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life! :D Be sure and get a good seat. I sat up front and it was great.

Oooh that sounds great! Thanks for the info.

I see your on Majesty. They have it in one of the small show rooms (can't remembe the name) But it makes for a nice intimate setting where you can see everything. We had a good time. The cruise director that we had last May was from Jamaica, can't think of his name, but he did a great job with it.

Archived