Fantasy- 5 in a room!?

bernieb86

I wouldn't, but I like my personal space. If you don't mind being up close and personal with your family, then go for it. Just keep in mind that one of them will have to either sleep in the king size bed with the two of you, or they will have to bring in a rollaway.

If its within your budget, and you just have to be in one room, maybe think about upgrading to a cat.11 mini suite. I believe the couch in those expands into a bed, they have more floorspace, and a balcony.

Anyone have the luxury of 5 in a room aboard Fantasy? 2 adults and 3 young kids. Any advice or opinions?! Thanks :D

We had two groups of friends that each had 5 in a cabin on the Fantasy a few weeks ago. They never complained about the room being too small. Two of the beds pull down from the ceiling and the other hides under another bed.

I wouldn't, but I like my personal space. If you don't mind being up close and personal with your family, then go for it. Just keep in mind that one of them will have to either sleep in the king size bed with the two of you, or they will have to bring in a rollaway.

If its within your budget, and you just have to be in one room, maybe think about upgrading to a cat.11 mini suite. I believe the couch in those expands into a bed, they have more floorspace, and a balcony.

They won't let you book 5 in the Cat. 11 on Fantasy because it's a single sleeper sofa. So, you get two in a bed, one on the sofa and one in the rollaway.

If it was within their budget they wouldnt be putting 5 into one cabin in the first place :eek:

We have 3 going .... in two cabins. I need my space. I think it depends on age too, mostly the ones going with that many in a cabin are younger folks with small children? After a certain age you are more needing space imo. I would have done the 5 in a cabin when I was younger, but not now.

Archived