Earliest boarding

BooBoos

Actually asking this for the teacher that i work for. He and his wife are going to be on the Dawn Princess out of San Diego in May. He's wondering how early they will let them on the ship. he was told not before 1. The cruises my husband and I have taken we've been lucky enough to get on the ship by noon. Thanks for the help.:)

Actually asking this for the teacher that i work for. He and his wife are going to be on the Dawn Princess out of San Diego in May. He's wondering how early they will let them on the ship. he was told not before 1. The cruises my husband and I have taken we've been lucky enough to get on the ship by noon. Thanks for the help.:)

Depending on the prior disembarkation probably Noon. :)

Agree with Colo, I would plan on noon. They tell you 1 hoping that most people will show up a bit later.

It also gives them a little leeway to get the ship cleared and turned over. If they are ready... then they will let folks start boarding. But if they are not and they show up at noon, then they may have to wait for a while. ;)

Archived