Question about second guest

Hello:

If you book a cruise for one and add a second guest later, is the price locked in or do they charge you the current rate for the room at the time you add the guest?

or

If you book for two people, can you change the second guest at a later date and time?

Thanks!

Hello:

If you book a cruise for one and add a second guest later, is the price locked in or do they charge you the current rate for the room at the time you add the guest?

or

If you book for two people, can you change the second guest at a later date and time?

Thanks!

Yes and Yes

I was told by a travel agent that if you booked & made deposit as a single & then added a person later they would be charged the higher rate "if" the price had gone up... not sure if that is in fact true..just what I was told.

I was told by a travel agent that if you booked & made deposit as a single & then added a person later they would be charged the higher rate "if" the price had gone up... not sure if that is in fact true..just what I was told.

Okay thanks!:D

We have doen that a few times when we only have enough of a deposit for only one person-- we would book the one person giving our deposit. when we get the rest of the money we add the 2nd person.

The rate for only booking one person is extremly high= when you add the 2nd person the price will come down for the 1st person

its the 3rd/4pth passenger rate that fluctuates-- and doesnt make a difference when you booked the cabin.

Archived