Found a Ring. Voyager.

That was the first spot I checked when we did our last cruise. Seems as of jewelry gets caught under there a lot. Glad you did the right think and gave it to the purser. Maybe someone will claim it.

We had a phone call today from RCCL, asking if we had lost a ring onboard Voyager. I said that I had found one! Guess that they are contacting pax that sailed in our cabin. Nice of them to do that. It WAS an expensive ring, not costume jewelry.

Found a Ring under the front lip of the safe. Any JS cruiser loose it?

We handed it in at the pursers desk.

Thank you for turning it in. :) Wish more in this world were like you.

We had a phone call today from RCCL, asking if we had lost a ring onboard Voyager. I said that I had found one! Guess that they are contacting pax that sailed in our cabin. Nice of them to do that. It WAS an expensive ring, not costume jewelry.

Good for you! Seems to me they should know who had that cabin BEFORE you. I think they were calling all the people that were in that same cabin, and started with you. Hope they end up with the right person, and if it was me, I'd be sending a reward your way. If it was an expensive ring, then someone is pretty upset about it right now.

I thought I lost a gold necklace in our cabin once. Fretted over it big time. Next cruise we went on, I put on a pair of pants I hadn't worn since the last cruise (you know, nice comfy waist!!!:D ), and the necklace was in the pocket!!

I dont usually bring extra jewelry with me. I have a few expensive pieces that I wear all the time. I sleep shower and live in it. But when we are on a cruise and in the water so much I worry about my fingers shrinking in the water and my ring falling off, my necklace and earings attracting sharks! So I take a water glass from the bathroom and put everything in the glass and put the glass in the safe. Thatt way I cant forget it and nothing slips into corners. Works every time!

I dont usually bring extra jewelry with me. I have a few expensive pieces that I wear all the time. I sleep shower and live in it. But when we are on a cruise and in the water so much I worry about my fingers shrinking in the water and my ring falling off, my necklace and earings attracting sharks! So I take a water glass from the bathroom and put everything in the glass and put the glass in the safe. Thatt way I cant forget it and nothing slips into corners. Works every time!

I also always put my jewelry in something before it goes into the safe. I've used ashtrays, papercups, the little paper covers on the glasses, whatever is around but it never just goes in there loose!

Found a Ring under the front lip of the safe. Any JS cruiser loose it?

We handed it in at the pursers desk.

great big thumbs up to you for turning it in:)

maybe good kharma be with you and yours;)

dave

Archived