newer ships

mtebor

I am new to ncl. I have cruised carnival and costa back in the early 90's and the last 3 cruises were on rccl - soveriegn, brilliance, and freedom. I really enjoyed the brilliance class of ships and was wondering what ncl had to offer that is similiar. Are there any ships that offer thermal spa?

I also see that ncl is coming out with a newer line F3. when will that be available and what are the newest ships that they currently have in the fleet.

thanks

mark

I am new to ncl. I have cruised carnival and costa back in the early 90's and the last 3 cruises were on rccl - soveriegn, brilliance, and freedom. I really enjoyed the brilliance class of ships and was wondering what ncl had to offer that is similiar. Are there any ships that offer thermal spa?

I also see that ncl is coming out with a newer line F3. when will that be available and what are the newest ships that they currently have in the fleet.

thanks

mark

wow, lots of questions: NCL has the newest fleet at sea even with the Majesty and Dream still part of the line. Their newest ships are the Jewel class, the Jewell, 2005, the Pearl, the Gem and the Jade, all in the past year or so (I think I am missing something) and the F3 ships will start sailing in 2010 I think. As for the themal spa, someone else will have to answer you on that one.

I don't think you would be disappointed if you choose to give NCL a try. Right now, the only thing some may frawn on (not me) NCL ships are not as large as some of the RCI and Carnival kids.

Nita

Archived