Captain Van's Rentals

lpbabygirl19

Please note the Guidelines concerning local business owners.

Other Cruise Professionals, Tour Operators, Destination Website Owners, Guides and Property & Business Owners

Cruise Professionals, tour operators, tour guides and property & business owners (and their associates, employees or designated representative) are also encouraged to participate in the discussions on the Cruise Board and establish themselves as experts on a particular topic by responding to members' inquiries with useful answers. They may not, however, list or refer members to their World Wide Web sites. They may not include their "business name" in their signatures, nor may they include their website link in their profile. No promotional material or conducting tour business, is allowed. This includes mentioning pickup locations, scheduling times of tours, confirmation of events/deposits/e-mail receipt, etc (and any other discussion determined to be of a customer service nature in the sole discretion of Cruise Critic. Only items of a general nature may be posted on the forums.

Please remember they cannot conduct any sort of business on our boards, even "customer service" type posts. Please be careful with your questions to a business owner and do not cause them problems with their Cruise Critic membership. It would be sad if they lost their membership over what you thought was just an innocent question but it turns into a promotional or business related question and answer.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

I've rented from Van several times in the past (though not within the last couple of years, as it's been awhile since I last made it down to Roatan). He's always seemed like a very nice guy, and the scooters I've rented from him ran well. Prices were reasonable & he gave good advice as to where to go/what to see/things to watch out for. I've not seen/heard anything over the last couple of years that would make me think any of that has changed, and I'd imagine next time I'm down I'll rent from him again.

Archived