Airfare From Boston To Honolulu??? Help

SEA SOUNDS

Which airline had the best fare? I am going in february and will be getting my own airfare-----so any help would be appreciated...

Any websites where I can monitor all the airlines for flights in order to get the best rate????

Thanks

When we were looking for airfare from Newark to Honolulu earlier this year, I found that no website was consistently the cheapest and that airfare varied greatly from day to day, especially since I did not want to change planes more than once in each direction. Therefore, I checked the major discount sites as well as Continental and American's own websites regularly. In the end, I was able to get my best price/itinerary on Continental's own site.

Sea Sounds,

I had replied to your post, but I guess I broke the rules and my post was deleted:( . I was trying to pass on a tool I use.

I had mentioned the name of the on-line travel agent in my post. I didn't think I was breaking the rules, but I guess it is in the "fine print". Too bad I wasn't able to share this information. Sorry......

I had replied to your post, but I guess I broke the rules and my post was deleted.

I had mentioned the name of the on-line travel agent in my post. I didn't think I was breaking the rules, but I guess it is in the "fine print". Too bad I wasn't able to share this information.

I'm sorry bankofdad. Laura changed the rules just a month or so ago and members can no longer name their travel agent or direct people to travel web sites. Too many people were using the board to solicit for business.

Well after reading the above post, I guess I cant tell you about the internet tool I use to check all the internet airfare sites. But, that is how I found my ticket to O'ahu for this month my ticket to come back to TN for Christmas. I am also using it to monitor ticket prices for my family coming out to O'ahu next year.

If you have YIM, you can IM me.

Mandy

Thanks Mandy for offering your AIM name for someone to contact you. Actually, the best way for others to contact you for further information is to put your e mail address in your signature. That way we can share all our secrets and not break Laura's rules. Thanks guys.

You may want to try one discount airline from Boston to Oak or LAX or SFO and then book Hawaiian airlines or Aloha for the portion to Hawaii. Sometimes this comes out a lot cheaper :D and sometimes not :( . But it is worth a try. If you do it this way I would definitely plan on an overnight between flights so delays don't make you miss the ship!! And remember to factor in the overnight costs of hotel and meal into your total to see if you really save anything.

You may want to try one discount airline from Boston to Oak or LAX or SFO and then book Hawaiian airlines or Aloha for the portion to Hawaii. Sometimes this comes out a lot cheaper :D and sometimes not :( . But it is worth a try. If you do it this way I would definitely plan on an overnight between flights so delays don't make you miss the ship!! And remember to factor in the overnight costs of hotel and meal into your total to see if you really save anything.

If you try to do that and not do the overnite part, you are prally looking at a 4hr layover in LAX. Just wanted to let you know.

Archived