Any one out there cruising in August ?

seapenarth

Happy Queen's Day, Marja and Rene! (4/30)

That is truly unbelievable Jane!

Yes, it is Queens Days tomorrow, but I guess apart from some television I will only celebrate this baby sitting two of our grandchildren, because their mama has plans! But that is fine with me, while this old mama is going to Spain on Friday!

Marja

On the Seabourn Legend run....................Lisbon to Monte Carlo. We stop in Cadiz, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia and Barcelona.

Mrs. Jack is packing as I write. (I'm ready to go...which does not make for a happy household).:) :) :) Jack

On the Seabourn Legend run....................Lisbon to Monte Carlo. We stop in Cadiz, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Valencia and Barcelona.

Mrs. Jack is packing as I write. (I'm ready to go...which does not make for a happy household).:) :) :) Jack

Sounds great to me! The weather looks good for Spain as well. Nice temperatures. I'll be staying in Fuengirola, close to Malaga. We used to have an apartment there for 15 years, but sold it last year. Now my friend and I will stay in a hotel. You'll be the first to see the Legend after her refurbishments. Be sure to visit the wonderful market (covered) in Cadiz! Have a wonderful cruise!

Marja

It was so funny, seeing you answering your own post! I just had to laugh!

Didn't you notice?

Marla

Not thinking and put down western when I realised I should have printed eastern hence reply to myself. We sail out of Istanbul August 23. Sorry for confusion.:o

Archived