sailing on Norweigan Spirit on 6/14/08

sailingnut

I would suggest doing some research. It is very difficult for other members to answer such a wide open question. I am taking my first Carnival cruise later this year on the Inspiration after vowing for years to never go on Carnival to tell you the truth. I have asked specific questions about Carnival's non smoking areas and the promenade deck configuration on it's Fantasy class ships after following the Carnival board for a few weeks and using the search function on this web site. You may then want to ask questions that were not previously addressed and include specific things you need information on. That not having been said, the Spirit is one of NCL's older ships and has Asian influenced interiors as she began her life with Star Cruises and was only redeployed at the last minute to NCL.

i can't help too much, i sail her out of new orleans..the ports are different.

but on the ship...it has 2 main dining rooms, a 24 hr diner, some different "treats" are available at different bars/grills around the ship (read the "daily" in your cabin every night)...besides all of that, they have several specialities dining venues..with limited seating, they need reservation. (by phone or by stopping at the reservations desk in the main lobby)

off the aft, behind the buffet is a large open area...with outstanding views.

kid's pool is sooo cute...

i have photos in my webshot link..in my signature. the photos of the different ports won't help you, they are the western carib ports.

Archived