Arriving At 3am???

mecb50

Has anyone flown into San Juan in the wee hours?. Our flight comes in at 3AM. I booked our room at the Intercontential for the day before, so there should be no problem going right to bed, however I am concerned with cab availablity at that time. It was so much cheaper to fly in this way, I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot by doing so. Thanks for any input. Mary

Has anyone flown into San Juan in the wee hours?. Our flight comes in at 3AM. I booked our room at the Intercontential for the day before, so there should be no problem going right to bed, however I am concerned with cab availablity at that time. It was so much cheaper to fly in this way, I hope I didn't shoot myself in the foot by doing so. Thanks for any input. Mary

Im pretty sure cab operate 24/7. If there are flights landing there will be customers for the cabbies.

There should definitely be cabs, 3:00am is not unusual, I know Jetblue has several redeye flights in and out of SJU and they get in during the wee hours. I would call your hotel and let them know of your super-late arrival.

Thanks, We are flying Jet Blue out of NY ( we have a 3 hour layover in NY). I am going to call the hotel and let them know closer to the date. We are flying Jan 7th (landing on the 8th). Mary

As the others have said, please let the hotel know about your late arrival. I arrived once in San Juan at midnight and when I got to the hotel, they had given my room away because they thought I wasn't going to show up. I had booked the hotel with priceline, don't know if that made a difference.

Archived