Early Checkin in Vancouver

luci

Beginning to finalize arrangements for our cruise in May.(Hotels, transfers, etc.) Arriving in Vancouver a few days early. Can anyone tell me if Carnival offers early checkin on the AM of the cruise when sailing from Vancouver? Have used early checkin in Long Beach. Great to get checked in and then enjoy the time before boarding rather than waiting in long lines to check in and board.

Noodle:

We are also booked on the Spirit, sailing 5/11. We are arriving in Vancouver on Monday, 5/9. We live South of Fresno, and east of Visalia, at the base of Sequoia Nat'l Park. Keep in touch, and let's definitely meet on the cruise.

Wes sailed out of Vancouver last September on the Spirit to Hawaii. We stayed the night prior to the cruise at the Pan Pacific and they had early booking at the hotel the morning of the cruise. The Pan Pacific is attached the the port and was very convenient - the day of the cruise we simply packed up our luggage, left it in the room - did a tour of Vancouver and walked on the ship. The hotel took care of the luggage and it was outside our room by 2 PM. By best embarkation we've ever expereinced!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=31653

Luci, I hope that link above works to get you to the roll call for our sailing. Things have been slow lately on the thread, I think we are all so busy, but it should pick back up later in the year.

We too are going to Vancouver early. I think we are going to fly into Seattle on Saturday and drive over the border on Sunday, then stay in Vancouver for those few days.

Have you set your eyes on any excursions yet?

I bet where you live is beautiful, at the base of the park. Sacramento is not quite so lovely.

Archived